Pages

Thursday 24 October 2013

Exciting times!

Hello and welcome to my first blog!




As the title suggests exciting times are both happening right now and on the horizon for me and Crema Espresso. One bit of good news to come my way recently was the Beverage Standards Association annual awards, where I picked a 5 Cup (Outstanding) rating and the Best Latte in the UK award. I was absolutely chuffed with both these, it's a real mark of confidence and theoretical pat on the back from some hugely respected people in the coffee industry.





Another recent exciting development was the arrival of several new roasters appearing at Crema, including; Square Mile London, Workshop and Alchemy. All three of these are some of the most respected and revered roasters in the country and they want to supply me! What does this mean for me I hear you cry? Well it means in short that the amount of amazing coffee and the variety of your daily cup has just grown a whole lot. 


All in all we have to look forward to here at Crema, seeing us through the gathering winter months with ease... Hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment